Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Flying High

     Tag Poem , unedited. Topic by Waj 464


  Treading water now in puddles
  
jumping  up into the gutter
 
-are you comfy there  in your despair?
  R
ifling  through your empty pockets 
 
sadly locked into your struggle
  
gibberish your constant mutterings;
  
tell me , should I really care?
  S
tifling to be at the bottom,
  
sad, forgotten , in a muddle...
  
oh forgive me, am I stuttering 
  
when I say , I think it's f fair?
  It
really isn't  tough to riddle...
  i
n the middle of your swift climb
  
to the top while flying high
 
you kicked a lot of dust around...
  like
me...
  
Watching you now ,gives me  pleasure, 
 
payback measured in your  eyes.
  N
o I'm not vindictive, but
 
for you-
 
I'll make a  compromise.

 

 

©dreamsbyday 11.30.04

 

No comments: